22-24 January 2023
Our digital marketplace, Showcase Connect, features all of our exhibitors, made fully accessible to registered buyers, 24/7. Registered trade buyers can browse products, engage with exhibitors, share information and set up 1:1 meetings before, during and after the event.
- EXHIBITORS - How to set up your profile - WATCH VIDEO
- EXHIBITORS - How to use the Networking Tool - Video coming soon
- BUYERS - How to set up your profile and use Networking Tool - Video coming soon
Showcase Connect FAQs
Check here for answers to all your questions.
- How do I log into Showcase Connect?
- Your login details have been sent to the email address on your registration. Simply click on the activation link which will bring you to the desktop version of Showcase Connect. Please save your details also. If you forget them please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they can re-issue them.
- I have forgotten my password; what should I do?
- If you forget your password please click on reset password and a link will be sent to your email address.
- Do I have to attend the trade show in person to use the Showcase Connect platform?
- No, if you are unable to attend the show you can still register and access the platform, view all Exhibitors and connect with them online via the platform.
- What are the recommended browsers when using Showcase Connect?
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari. Please avoid internet explorer as many versions are no longer supported by Microsoft in terms of technical support.
- Is there a mobile app available?
- Yes, the mobile app 'Showcase Connect' will be available on the App Store and Google Play soon.
- What logo and profile photo size and specifications are acceptable on the platform?
- The largest logo and photo size that we can accept is 50MB, should be a .png or jpeg format.The specification for the logo should be 170*170, and for the profile image should be 480*480.
- My logo or profile photo save button is greyed out. What should I do?
- Please refer to sizes and specs above as 90% of the time this issue is due to the wrong spec or size!
- Do I have to specify my categories of interest?
- Yes, you must indicate what categories of interest you have, which will then generate the most appropriate recommendations.
- How does the Matchmaking work?
- The platform runs an algorithm based on your categories of interest and matches them with the exhibitor products and profiles which then appear as your recommendations.
- Can exhibitors download my contact details?
- No, this is not permitted under GDPR restrictions – the only information that will be visible to exhibitors is your name, title and business name.
- How long does the meeting function stay open for?
- Online and in person meetings will be made available one month prior and after the show. After that the Showcase website will change to Showcase Connect 365 which is our year-round presence. Note, when booking an in person meeting this can only take place during the course of the show dates.
- Who do I contact if I have technical issues?
- Please refer to your video guide or manual in the first instance. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com