Showcase Visit Dublin
22-24 January 2023
The Sandymount Hotel - a 15 minute walk from the RDS.
Whether you prefer a traditional hotel, a conscious retreat or a crash pad with character, there is a huge variety of accommodation to be found in Dublin. Here are just some of our suggestions for a pleasant stay.
Mister Magpie in Ballsbridge.
Dublin is internationally recognised for its exciting food and drinks scene. Here is our local's guide to the best spots near the RDS.
- For the caffeine hit: Mister Magpie
- For woodfired pizza: Base Woodfired Pizza
- For a hearty breakfast: Avoca Ballsbridge
- For the health conscious: Sprout Kitchen
- The hidden brunch spot: The Press Cafe
- For dinner on the dock: Charlotte Quay
- For traditional fish and chips: The Embassy Grill
- For a great local pint: Paddy Cullens Pub
Claude Monet (1840–1926). Argenteuil Basin with a Single Sailboat, 1874. Photo © National Gallery of Ireland.